Northwest Virtual Airlines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Username Format & Code of Conduct

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NWA1001 Duke DeFouw
Admin
NWA1001 Duke DeFouw

Username Format & Code of Conduct Empty
PostSubject: Username Format & Code of Conduct   Username Format & Code of Conduct EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:09 pm

In order to be able to tell the pilots and staff of BWAVA apart from the phishers and spambots that register, the only acceptable format for usernames will be as follows:
NWA#### First Last
For example, my name is Duke DeFouw, my NWAVA pilot ID is 1001.
Thence, my username is NWA1001 Duke DeFouw.
Should you register with any other variations, your validation request will be ignored, or your login will be changed and you will be advised of the correct login information.
Thank you very much in advance for your compliance

The code of conduct can be found in the manual. All airline rules apply for the furm.
Back to top Go down
NWA1006 Michael Arant

NWA1006 Michael Arant

PostSubject: Re: Username Format & Code of Conduct   Username Format & Code of Conduct EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:44 pm

:study:r&u bounce Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
NWA1016 Matt Spencer

PostSubject: Re: Username Format & Code of Conduct   Username Format & Code of Conduct EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:26 am

Original updated. Please folks, register as per the guidelines. If your username is incorrect as per this policy, please contact me or another administrator as soon as possible and we'll get it changed over.
Thanks,
Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Username Format & Code of Conduct   Username Format & Code of Conduct Empty

Back to top Go down

Username Format & Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Northwest Virtual Airlines :: Read Before Registering :: Mandatory Read Before Registering-
Jump to: